This months challenge (due Oct 31) was to paint any two units for my ogre kingdoms army.
I chose Rakarth Flesh for my skin base coat.
A wash Drakenhof Nightshade to define the details.
A layer of Rakarth Flesh to highlight the raised areas.
I used a drybrush of Runefang Steel
I used Mournfang Brown and XV-88 for the leather straps and belts.
I painted three Ironguts (unit 1), three Bulls (unit 2) and my BSB, sort of.
All skin, metal and wood/leathers are completed. Only the pants are left. I kind of like the black pants look but they look very dull. I'm not to sure if I want to proceed with colourful pants because doing the skin took long enough.
The Shipyard - The Monitor Begins
1 day ago