Thursday, October 11, 2012

Paths of Glory

 Despite my utter lack of time for all things hobby related, I entered a campaign called Paths of Glory, in September, down at my local Games Workshop.

Over the next 5 months I have to collect(check) and paint(uh oh) 2000 points worth of my Ogre Kingdoms Army for Warhammer.

The first months challenge was to create a 2000 point list and paint a character. Here's my list:
L: Tyrant, Giant Breaker Big name, Heavy Armour, Dragon Helm, Gold Sigil Sword, Dawnstone 290pts
H: Bruiser, Heavy Armour, BSB, Rune Maw Standard 195pts
H: Butcher, Lvl2 135pts
 C:6 Ironguts, Full Command (F/C), Dragonhide Banner 338pts
 C: 8 Ogres, F/C, Ironfists 286pts
 C: 8 Ogres, F/C, Addtnl Hand Weapon 278pts
S: 3 Leadbelchers 129pts
S: 4 Mournfang Cavalry, F/C, Heavy Armour, Ironfists, Warbanner 345pts
TOTAL: 1996pts for 28 foot and 4 mounted Ogres.

Well, I completed my list, but failed to finish my BSB, so only partial points for me.

1 comment: